Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring cleaning

So many memories.


This weekend was a whirlwind of memories, deaths and illness. Sounds bad huh? It wasn't though. I was cleaning on Saturday night when I came across so many papers, cards and memories. It was nice to travel back in time but even more to value the ones I am making each day. One day these will end up in a box for me to reflect upon fondly.

I wasn't feeling so well the other day. I had yet another migraine. Something good came out of it though. Sleep. I slept most of the day, migraine left and I feel more energized today than before.

I also got to work on my business plan. It was nice to break down a dream and finally find the time to dig deep into my vision of what this crazy dream will become. Planning is key. Feeling is key as well.

Change one person, change the world.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home