Monday, April 06, 2009

Bored at 11:13am

Yes, it's 11:13am and I am already bored at work. Do I have work to do? Abo-fucking-lutely but I feel like NOT doing it right now. I am taking a break.


I have already exhausted all the usual sites: FMYLife.com, Edgedating.com, Laineygossip.com, Axkickboxing.com, Womenkickboxing.com, baranmong.com, York U blog, Yahoo.ca, CP24.com and finally here I am.

There is nothing and I mean NOTHING else I can look at that isn't blocked. So I've begun texting friends to stay awake. Is this when you realize it's time to find a new job? Perhaps. Does everyone beam from ear to ear at work all day? I sure hope not. I'd have to kill them.

Well you know what? I think I will take my lunch.

What a post. Today is a slow one.

2 Comments:

At April 6, 2009 at 10:00 AM, Blogger ThisOne said...

Wow, I must be slow. I only just found this blog now! Some good reading. Hope your day picks up in a good way.

 
At April 6, 2009 at 10:05 AM, Blogger ThisOne said...

oh, and when you get home: http://www.allproxysites.com/

check out proxy sites, which can let you browse whatever you want at work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home