Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Transition

For now this blog will remain mere rants or crap text by me to serve as not only a distraction from work but also so I can just get in the habit of writing again. I will post more pics and relevant stuff as time goes on.


Im just regaining the want to blog.

What to say about today.. it's well... I was late by 45 mins. Walked directly into my boss' sit path upon entering. I might as well have waved and said "Hey there, look at me! Im late! By A LOT!" Awesome and yes awesome again.

I discovered that my Mom may want a divorce from my Dad after like 40 years of marriage. Which again is.. just awesome.  In actuality I am super proud of her and support the decision. They don't fight with me around or anything. For all I knew life was roses, sunshine and yummy cakes. Clearly not the case. I think they would both be happier sans one another.

Im learning over the past few days that being single is the new "IN" thing to do. More and more often I see people totally finding enlightenment, happiness and fulfillment from being single. It's a wonderful era we are in.  That's not to say that I don't want a relationship but the best way to put it is... I don't need one. 

Cheers to that!

I have discovered another rant and must give it it's own post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home