Thursday, April 30, 2009

Silver Linings


I would just like to point out that I was an hour late for work again today.. beautiful. Sleep was simply more important and Im ok with that.

Someone once said that with all bad situations there is usually a silver lining in there... somewhere. As some relationships wither away to a difficult end, some are blooming to new greatness. I feel like I am closer to the people that truly deserve it. I am slowly learning to cut out some of the bullshit people, although it does take time and adjustments must be made.

I feel good about the core group I have around me. I am connecting and loving so freely. You just know certain people are supposed to be in your life. I am fortunate to have a big pile of supportive, fun-loving, positive people around me.

Negatives be gone!


1 Comments:

At May 1, 2009 at 8:03 AM, Blogger ThisOne said...

Right on. Totally agree with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home